Our ideal candidate will have experience working with digital products, and a comprehensive understanding of user journeys, interaction, and engagement. Experience working within news media or digital publication is a bonus, but not essential.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of designers, prioritizing, and executing digital experimentation across BeInCrypto to incrementally increase the rate at which we acquire, engage, and retain our members.
- Manage our new design team
- Be accountant of the whole BeInCrypto branding.
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
- Help shape the product strategy and vision.
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Participate in user research and testing.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences.
You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 4-9 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments.
- Experience helping lead and mentor a team of gifted creatives.
- Skilled storyteller and ‘conceptor’, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results.
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills.
- A breadth of cultural reference points.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
We know that the best candidates are not always the obvious ones. Rather than sticking to rigid criteria, we search for exceptional candidates with the following in mind:
While most of our roles have specific requirements, we don’t have an exact person in mind. Even if candidates don’t tick every box on paper, it doesn’t mean they couldn’t be a great fit. Our criteria are never rigid, and we evaluate each candidate on individual merit.
Our process is never automated and we take the time to review every application we receive. This usually entails reading the CV and reviewing each candidate’s portfolio or website in detail before making any decisions.
Attentive to Detail:
It goes without saying that attention to detail matters. This isn’t just the work in a portfolio, but everything we have to evaluate an application, including the CV, cover letter, and how the work is presented. We consider these details just as much as the work itself.
Diverse in Background:
People’s backgrounds and careers are rarely linear or meet exact criteria. We’re always on the lookout for people with different backgrounds, skill sets, and experiences and we often see these as an advantage.
People, Not Portfolios:
Quality of work and tangible skills are important, but we consider more than that. Day-to-day we work with people, not their portfolios. Specific skills can be developed with a willingness to learn, but the right team dynamic is just as important.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Experience with Figma.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in testing software (Google Optimize, Maze…)
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Remote and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.
We are proud to announce that we won the Best Website for #Cryptocurrency News at the 2021 ADVFN International Financial Awards!
Be[ɪɴ]Crypto was recognised for its commitment to transparency and adopting Trust Project principles.
Read more: https://lnkd.in/dWZUMvX