Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is looking for a LATAM Partnerships Manager to join.
You will be an integral part of the Operations teams, and help advance the growth of Be[ɪɴ]Crypto through our marketing channels, and partnership network. You will be working in one of the most innovative industries in tech and blockchain, decentralized finance.
The right candidate is tech-savvy, detail-oriented, excited about growing Be[ɪɴ]Crypto via our partner channels – business, marketing, and product partners, very well organized, eager to learn, and has a proactive attitude with a teammate mindset. We are a tight-knit and collaborative team, working together to lead and evolve the decentralized finance industry. You will be working closely with the COO and other senior executives at Be[ɪɴ]Crypto.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas and industry contacts to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
You must have some prior working experience in blockchain or cryptocurrency.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships and the company’s objectives.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Attend meetings to serve as a representative of our organization.
- Represent our site in the crypto industry and beyond, online and in real-life events.
- Become our primary point of contact through leaders, influencers, PR managers, and your counterparts in other crypto companies. Foster strong relationships with them on a daily basis.
- Organize meetings, conference calls, and interviews with persons of interest.
- Attend thematic conferences and local crypto meetups to expand our portfolio of contacts and ultimately the company’s influence.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree (preferred).
- Previous working experience as a Partnerships Manager for 2-3 years.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive demeanor.
- Collaborative by nature, a team player.
- A natural self-starter who needs minimal direction to execute.
- Very adaptable, with experience working in a business where required tasks may change quickly.
Other special services, and tasks & KPIs:
- At least 2 institutional partners per month in the region, 3 media partnerships per month, at least 3 other partnerships with the subjects of the blockchain ecosystem in LATAM.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.