At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
Now we are looking for an experienced and dynamic Journalist from Germany to join our team. You will create high-quality content that makes our community feel informed of the latest crypto space news.
What you’ll do
- Write articles for the crypto portal BeInCrypto.
- Use quotes and relevant references.
- Produce in-depth, well-researched content.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- Previous experience in writing articles about crypto-related topics / financial topics
- German as your native language
- B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the crypto markets
- Willing to learn about new topics and technologies
What we can offer
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team
- The editorial team is composed of writers, editors and one Head of News, in addition, it is distributed by regions and in this opportunity you will be joining the local German team.
If you feel that the Journalist / Writer role at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter and portfolio.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our local team leader: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Job Category: Editorial.