We are looking for an Instructional Designer to work within the BeInCrypto Academy team on developing our e-learning platform and video courses. The role will be also focused on creating e-learn products (courses, materials, video scenarios), users’ experience, vision, achieving KPI goals, working cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders, designers, and developers to drive front & back end improvements, as well as operational efficiency.
Additional responsibilities include project management of promotional and customer development campaigns.
Basics of SEO optimization, copywriting and video editing will be advantages.
- Assist the Product Owner in developing the e-learning platform, creating courses with an 80%+ completion rate, editing online learning materials and content.
- Work with designers, copywriters, developers teams, and internal stakeholders, ensuring acceptance criteria are captured accurately and understood.
- Working cross-functionally with internal and third-party stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate end-to-end delivery.
- Set up, testing, and support online promotional campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users, search for drop-offs, generate hypotheses on increasing business metrics.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Optimizing SEO and acquiring more traffic.
- Previous working experience as a Learning Designer or similar for 2 years.
- A deep understanding of online and video course development.
- Strong skills in making learning products (educational courses, scenarios, materials).
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Be keen to learn, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities, critical thinking, ability to juggle multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Comfortable working with remote Business/Creative/IT teams.
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or similar) will be an advantage.
- Experience in video editing and production will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of JIRA or equivalent software development tools is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Online Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related experience preferred).
- 2+ years of experience, preferably within an advertising and/or media agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Assessments will be given on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Basic understanding of number relationships, media math, and terminology.Previous working experience in instructional design for 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts
- MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar relevant field
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.