Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a news website founded in August 2018 that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
We are looking for an HR Generalist with a strong interest in research to join our HR team. The role is 100% remote and highly collaborative.
Purpose of the role:
The HR Generalist is responsible for the project management and delivery of the HR work streams resulting from the HR review that has been conducted recently.
You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing training, administering employee benefits and leaves, and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
The post holder will work closely with the Head of HR to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes.
- Implement the integration of the most applicable HRM system.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute HRM systems across the organisation including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Ensure consistency in HRM system practices across the recruitment cycle in relation to salary, and benefits, recruitment & induction, completion and termination of contracts and bring them in line with our values and fairness principles.
- Develop a recruitment process appropriate for the engagement of consultants involved in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and fintech contracting.
- Devise a process to facilitate a Secondment arrangement for matrix-managed positions during emergencies.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – where applicable, provide data analysis and reporting, working in partnership with the Head of HR.
- Report on project progress and status.
- Build communication plans to ensure our programs are understood and engaging internally.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Substantial senior experience in human resource management in an international environment.
- Experience in implementing the integration of HRM systems.
- Experience in HRM transformation, process changes, and implementation.
- Experience in planning and executing projects of varying size and complexity involving but not limited to the areas of recruitment.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage key relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage numerous projects with competing priorities.
- Self-starter, strong drive, and result-oriented.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- A formal qualification in project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- A first successful experience in HRM is a plus!
- You are able to work mostly in English, both speaking and writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Remote and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.