Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
We are offering an invaluable opportunity to work with one of the top news companies specializing in cryptographic technology, privacy, and fintech.
HR Intern’s responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks.
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus.
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS, and resume databases.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Organizational skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to upgrade your existing skills and knowledge and master those skills you don’t have yet.
- A chance to learn and work closely with a global team of young and professional specialists in the Crypto space.
- An opportunity to perform interesting, varied, non-standard tasks every day.