BeInCrypto is looking for the Head of Partnerships and Special Project. Since we were founded 3 years ago, we have grown up into a company with a big network of partners in crypto/blockchain and beyond. The Head of PSP shall manage a partnership team, create, negotiate, and run the projects with the partners that would reflect the values and mission of BeInCrypto and help to achieve its strategic goals.
Important: it’s not a sales position. Our partners work with us on a non-monetized basis.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have experience in blockchain and crypto (2 years+).
- You have a solid network in the industry.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a person that takes responsibility.
- Previous experience in marketing/project management/partnerships is a must.
- You are a flexible person.
- You have experience of working in a start-up.
- Fluent English.
- CET working hours.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with other C-level executives to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships and the company’s objectives.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Attend meetings to serve as a representative of our organization.
- Represent our site in the crypto industry and beyond, online and in real-life events.
- Become our primary point of contact through leaders, influencers, PR managers, and your counterparts in other crypto companies. Foster strong relationships with them on a daily basis.
- Organize meetings, conference calls, and interviews with persons of interest.
- Attend thematic conferences and local crypto meetups to expand our portfolio of contacts and ultimately the company’s influence.
- Other special services and tasks.
- It’s a full-time position, flexible hours (CET time zone availability)
- A Bonus system is applied for this role (quarterly, according to the KPIs achieved)
- 2+ years at a similar position are required
- Blockchain/crypto experience is a must
- Working language – English.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.