About the position
Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is looking for a Growth Specialist that will work within our Sales team to increase the acquisition, conversion, and retention of B2B clients that are interested in buying paid advertisements or collaborating.
You will need to identify the growth opportunities for the company and our clients, manage efforts and participate in filling in these opportunity gaps. This position requires an experimental growth hacking mindset and experience in data analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discovery, development, and improvement of new and existing features/products and metrics.
- Coordinate resources and teams, creating timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
- Cross department collaboration (Sales, IT, Marketing, Design, and Products teams) on launching initiatives and experiments.
- Execute ongoing experimentation of placements, messaging, offers, creatives, new products, and use performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at result improvements.
- Data analysis, searching for insights, pain points, and growth opportunities across the whole department (including the website, team, processes, and etc.).
- Acquiring high-quality users using Digital Marketing best practices.
Whom we’re looking for:
- 1+ years working as a product manager on technology-powered products.
- Experience with data analysis tools (GA, Mixpanel, or similar), SQL, and writing queries.
- Experience with running paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook/Instagram advertising, LinkedIn ads.
- Passion for CRO, retention optimization, and Growth Marketing. Growth hacking mindset. Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes.
- Attention to details – you will write requirements to make sure our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our business requirements.
- Be a team player – actively help those around you so we can improve and be successful as a team.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (upper-intermediate and higher).
- Self-driving individuals who are comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Preferred: experience in crypto, blockchain, or fintech industry
What You’ll Get From Us:
- Remote, Full-Time work.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and grow your career.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a leader in cryptocurrency news coverage.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join Be[ɪɴ]Crypto!
We are proud to announce that we won the Best Website for #Cryptocurrency News at the 2021 ADVFN International Financial Awards!
Be[ɪɴ]Crypto was recognized for its commitment to transparency and adopting Trust Project principles.