At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are looking for a stellar Growth Hacker to join our Analytics Department and help increase the acquisition and conversion. Your primary role will be to identify the growth opportunities for the company and our clients, manage efforts and participate in filling in these opportunity gaps. This position requires an experimental growth hacking mindset and experience in data analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Discovery, development, and improvement of new and existing features/products and metrics.
- Coordinate resources and teams, creating timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
- Cross department collaboration (Sales, IT, Marketing, Design, and Products teams) on launching initiatives and experiments.
- Execute ongoing experimentation of placements, messaging, offers, creatives, new products, and use performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at result improvements.
- Data analysis, searching for insights, pain points, and growth opportunities across the whole department (including the website, team, processes, and etc.).
- Acquire high-quality users using Digital Marketing best practices.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years working as a product manager/product analyst on technology-powered products.
- Experience with data analysis tools (GA4, Mixpanel, or similar), SQL, and writing queries.
- Knowledge of A/B testing: how to conduct, assess, present, implement changes
- Basic knowledge of statistics (descriptive statistics, distributions, significance tests)
- Google Optimize professional.
- Passion for CRO, retention optimization, and Growth Marketing. Growth hacking mindset. Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes.
- Attention to details – you will write requirements to make sure our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our business requirements.
- Team player spirit: you are ready to actively help those around you so we can improve and be successful as a team.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (upper-intermediate and higher).
- Self-driving individuals who are comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Preferred: experience in crypto, blockchain, or fintech industry
Nice to have:
- Broad understanding in Web 3.
- Remote working experience.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- The BeInCrypto Analytics team have great expertise in SEO and data science and help BeInCrypto be data-driven. Here we build predictive models of our own company and the market and build the analytical infrastructure for BeInCrypto.
- The team consists of 5 amazing people.
- You will work in cooperation with our Content Creators, Marketing, Sales and Affiliate teams – we have a pipeline of experiments for several months forward. But you are very much welcome to perform your own ideas!
If you feel that Growth Hacker at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter. The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- Small challenge: will help both of us find out if it’s indeed a perfect match.
- An interview with the Head of Data Science and our Lead Analyst: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Job Category: Data Analytics/Analytics/Product management