This position is to join the BeInCrypto (BIC) Board. The role’s mission is to provide data-backed direction on how BIC can best exploit content in pursuit of its business goals. Your responsibility is to leverage data to develop and optimize a global content strategy. This needs to be on both a regional and global scale. Furthermore, ways to monetize content and increase engagement needs to be included in your strategy.
You will be the mind, voice, and owner of the Editorial department and the guru of industry trends. You’ll get to decide what we write about and nurture the readers who follow us. Success in the role requires the ability to project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously across several stakeholders.
- Develop and provide a data-driven framework for an evolving global content strategy that supports the BIC global digital content objectives.
- Research crypto trends and user behavior to form BIC’s holistic content strategy approach.
- Perform data modeling and analysis – working with financial data, content consumption data, and other inputs – as part of long-term strategy work.
- Provide thought leadership and project management across strategic initiatives.
- Develop content testing frameworks to better standardize and optimize content development efforts globally and locally.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to leadership clearly and concisely.
You will be accountable for understanding the business priorities, getting close to our target audiences, defining the content journeys that attract, nurture, inspire, and retain customers, and managing quality execution and delivery of the content.
- Develop and implement a content strategy and editorial calendar to support the growth of readers.
- Work both independently and collaboratively to brainstorm ideas, track, and measure success for new content formats across the Marketing, Sales, and Product team.
- Design a framework in which content ideas are gathered, prioritized, researched, written, reviewed, published, and tracked for both proactive and reactive content opportunities making every minute count in all languages BeInCrypto is present.
- Define goals & KPIs for all content initiatives, then track and report on the performance.
- Stay current on news, discussions, and trends within the Crypto and DeFi sector
- 5+ years working in an analytical, research, strategy, or content marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to project manage, conduct data analysis, deliver actionable insights, and work directly with stakeholders to implement and measure recommended actions
- Experience in leading international and remote teams, facilitating cross-functional communication, driving strategic and operational alignment between regional teams
- Passion for the Crypto world and involvement in the community
- Technology-savvy with an understanding of evolving media and content landscape globally
- Knowledge of and experience with digital analytics and SEO optimization tools is a plus (i.e. – Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Create audience segments and analyze the performance of the different groups of users.
- A research mindset: can investigate and understand new concepts quickly
- Strong relationship building capabilities and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ownership mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong bias toward action
- Proactive, positive, “let’s figure this out” attitude