Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a news website founded in August 2018 that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
The purpose of the role is to contribute towards a smooth business environment with a focus on optimal growth and performance of each relative team. This position requires the identification of operational risks and opportunity and providing solutions for the same together with the help of relevant departments.
- Manage the communication of new developments with staff via means like emails, slack.
- Assist in training and development workshops for new team members.
- Regular quality monitoring and reporting on progress and results of each team in accordance with the relevant team strategy.
- Perform various tasks, like recording minutes during meetings.
- Resources organisation and management of 8 local teams.
- Be the point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from team members in order to consolidate and prioritise tasks for the manager.
- Strong knowledge of the crypto/blockchain industry and market trends.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (other languages are a plus).
- An eye for attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Remote and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.