Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a crypto media with a 3-year history. We specialize in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
With us you can:
- Dive deep into context: we employ blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts from all over the world. You will be able to receive the freshest and most reliable information firsthand, study the best market cases and share your success with the industry.
- Upgrade your portfolio with cool cases: we’ve already achieved 7M monthly page views, 4.5M new monthly users, 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world! The outstanding results of the work of our team led us to this. You will be able to learn from the experience of colleagues and implement your own tasks, which you will strengthen your portfolio and be proud of.
- Grow professionally: we focus on employee training (both internally and externally). You can become a guru in your industry, and then share your experience: write articles, be a mentor, give lectures and speak at events.
Build a career:
At BeInCrypto, 85% of the management team grew inside the company. You will be able to prove yourself, and we will definitely notice, appreciate and support you.
Self-realization: we welcome the initiative of employees and provide resources for the implementation of various projects. You will be able to apply all the experience you have accumulated in practice.
What our employees like:
- The ability to work anywhere and according to a schedule that they themselves choose work-life balance;
- Free tickets to top events in our industry. Web Summit in Lisbon, for example;
- Corporate psychologist;
- Friendly community: we are all “you”. With us, you can easily communicate with leaders and offer your ideas.
If you want to move to some country, then probably one of your colleagues has already lived or is living there now. It’s always great to have someone like that in a new place, isn’t it?
We are looking for a German Partnership Manager. Be[ɪɴ]Crypto has a great network of partners and your activities will mainly focus on maintaining relations with the current partners while constantly looking for new ones.
The ultimate goal of the PM’s work is to increase the brand awareness of the company via partnerships with the main actors of the crypto industry.
Focus: German-speaking countries
You are our perfect candidate for this position if you have previous experience in partnership/ sales/ biz dev (fintech preferably) for at least 2 years. You have passion for what you are doing, you have a creative approach, you are a result-driven person and you take a challenge as an opportunity to grow.
- PM represents the company in the crypto and blockchain community worldwide, special focus in German-speaking countries.
- PM maintains the relationships with the current partners and scouts the new ones.
- PM conducts market analyses, research, and reaches out to potential partners.
- PM finalizes the agreement and manages its implementation.
- Is supervised by and reports to the Head of the Department who sets up the partnership goals and priorities according to the company’s objectives, mission, and vision.
- Native- German speaker, and fluent English is a must, and available at CET working hours.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships and the company’s objectives.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Attend meetings to serve as a representative of our organization.
- Represent our site in the crypto industry and beyond, online and in real-life events.
- Become a point of contact with thought leaders, influencers, PR managers, and your counterparts in other crypto companies. Foster strong relationships with them on a daily basis.
- Organize meetings, conference calls, and interviews with persons of interest.
- Attend thematic conferences and local crypto meetups to expand our portfolio of contacts and ultimately the company’s influence.
- Other special services and tasks.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.