- Work closely with Product, UX, and other software engineers to architect and deliver high-value features.
- Write valid, maintainable, testable code
- Maintain/refactor old code
- Mentor other developers, and act as a point of contact for architecture and cross-team initiatives
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years working in front end development, ideally several years in React
- 3+ years experience in WordPress
- 3+ years working in PHP (Symphony, Laravel)
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in APIs, data structures, and state management patterns
- Experience in VCS (Git), ideally an understanding of CI/CD
- Must have English (B2-C2) verbal and writing skills
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.