- Implementing new features and functionality (we will provide the UX in Figma),
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture,
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, managing all technical aspects of the CMS,
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites,
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.,
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers,
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages,
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML),
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Bitbucket),
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development,
- We highly prefer somebody with AMP / PWA experience.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- A Fully remote position,
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business,
- A culture of autonomy and accountability,
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth and impact,
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them,
- The unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.