Beincrypto is a crypto media that’s been around for 4 years. In that short but sweet time, we’ve already achieved 7M monthly page views, 4.5M new monthly users, 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world! 🌏🌎🌍
We are looking for an experienced Writer to join our ‘Learn’ Team who can produce evergreen, educational content.
- Native-English speaker. Strong writing background and skills required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, or related major;
- Resourceful and self-directed. You can tackle anything from story assignments to projects with minimal direction, and you consistently deliver polished work;
- Excellent at prioritization and handling multiple projects at once;
- Passionate about self-improvement and at ease with constructive criticism;
- Someone who works with equal enthusiasm whether you’re a project leader or team member;
- Excited to learn about new finance topics, strong interest in the latest developments in Crypto & Blockchain;
- Creative and innovative in your daily work and your deliveries.
We recognize not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
Key points to note on the article format:
- In-depth, well-researched pieces, minimum of 1500 words;
- We want to inform and inspire the reader;
- High quality, engaging, sharable content;
- Lots of data/images/graphics/lists;
- Use of quotes and relevant references;
- No large hard-to-digest blocks of text;
- Conversational style writing that’s easy to read;
- For every topic, we want to produce the best content available!
- Remote (part-time, full-time, and contribution work available);
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them;
- Regular opportunities for development and progression;
- The option to be paid in crypto;
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business;
- A culture of autonomy and accountability;
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way;
If you think you have the skills to shine, don’t think twice and join our team. We are waiting for you!
Please include links to several examples of your work in your cover letter or application.