At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re looking for an Editor-in-Chief (full-time remote position) to join the team at th.beincrypto.com in Thailand. If you’re up for an exciting challenge and want to advance your career with a bunch of talented professionals, this one’s for you. Create amazing content and watch the magic unfold!
What you’ll do
- Explore and uncover fresh biz opportunities, including novel markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services or new ways to reach existing audiences.
- Find the right contact within an organization.
- Generate leads and cold-call prospective customers.
- Create a content game plan based on trends in the Thai crypto market.
- Coordinate with journalists and translators, take feedback from them and implement it in their articles.
- Stay up-to-date on blockchain and crypto developments.
- Offer clear and fact-based analysis to aid tactical growth.
- Manage workload to effectively and consistently communicate plans and programs.
- Assist in building the team/optimizing workflows for max news production efficiency.
- ntroduce analytical tools to track/plot growth in the Thai market.
- Implement the quality control/training of journalists/translators.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- Thai as your native language.
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Business, or a related major.
- Creative and innovative approach in daily work and deliveries.
- A working knowledge of finance and cryptocurrencies – including an understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- 1 year + experience in being a News Editor.
- 1 year+ experience in being a news journalist.
- 1 year + experience in SEO.
- Skills to use WordPress.
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console knowledge.
What we can offer
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team
- You will join our local team of writers, translators, and SMM working together with the global team.
- You will have the unique opportunity to participate in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.
If you feel that the Editor In Chief role at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter. The next steps are:
- An interview with our Local Team Leader: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC Editorial team and take your professional experience to the next level!
Job Type: Full-time remote,
Job Category: Editorial