At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are looking for an Editor-in-Chief to come join our team in Japan (full-time remote role). If you’re ready for a thrilling challenge and want to take your career to the next level with a super talented bunch, this could be perfect for you. Get ready to create some awesome content and see the magic happen!
What you’ll do
- Craft the content strategy based off the latest trends in Japan’s crypto sphere.
- Organize our team and workflow for optimal news production.
- Keep an eye out for changes in the blockchain and crypto world.
- Provide detailed and fact-based analysis to support tactical growth.
- Manage workload effectively and consistently to communicate plans and programs.
- Pick out and work with analytical tools to measure our success in Japan.
- Make sure our journalists/translators are always on top of their game.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- Japanese as your native language.
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Business, or a related major.
- Creative and innovative approach in daily work and deliveries.
- A working knowledge of finance and cryptocurrencies – including an understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- +1 year of experience in being a News Editor.
- +2 years of experience in being a news journalist.
- 1 year + experience in SEO.
- Skills to use WordPress.
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console knowledge.
What we can offer
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team
- You will join our local team of journalists, Writers, Editors, and translators.
- You will have the unique opportunity to participate in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.
If you feel that the Editor In Chief role at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with your portfolio. The next steps are:
- An interview with our Local Team Leader: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC Editorial team and take your professional experience to the next level!