BeInCrypto is a crypto media that’s been around for 4 years. In that short but sweet time; we’ve already achieved 7M monthly page views, 4.5M new monthly users, 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world with more than 200 employees! 🌏🌎🌍
We are looking for the highest-ranking member of the editorial team to be responsible for managing the production of all content for the BeInCrypto publication.
To be successful as an Editor in Chief, you should demonstrate accurate writing skills, possess good judgment, and great attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch Editor in Chief should have good business acumen, creativity, and be able to work well with a team.
Editor in Chief Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and translation of original articles for cryptoportal BeInCrypto;
- Translation and optimization learn articles for cryptoportal BeInCrypto;
- Responsible for team lead, learn sector, backlink outreach;
- Hiring and developing writers, junior editors and senior editors;
- Approving the publication’s layout, design, style and tone;
- Reviewing written content for spelling and grammar errors;
- Fact-checking information in articles and stories;
- Providing suggestions for edits when needed;
- Developing and managing budgets for the editorial team;
- Representing the publication’s editorial team at social functions;
- Making final decisions about which stories, articles and photographs to publish;
- Attending meetings with the publisher or publication board to discuss issues and plans for the publication;
- Take the editorial team to the next level with creating a proper content strategy focused on increasing the quality of our publications and increasing the traffic of users in our network.
Editor in Chief Requirements:
- Native German
- Fluent in English;
- Degree in journalism, communications, or similar;
- Previous experience as an editor minimum for 3 years;
- Passion to Crypto market;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Strong leadership skills.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business;
- A culture of autonomy and accountability;
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way;
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
If you think you have the skills to shine, don’t think twice and join our team. We are waiting for you!