We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Spanish Design team. The role is 100% remote and highly collaborative.
Our ideal candidate is someone with high visual skills who is aware of trends but also able to design according to trends that will last. For those who enjoy animating their graphics, we’d love to talk with you!
BeInCrypto is a news website founded in August 2018 that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism. 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world with more than 200 employees!
As a Graphic, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the marketing team with the production of social media content, such as infographics and social media images and animations.
- Assist the team with the creation of banners and infographics as well as covers for our articles.
- Ability to edit YouTube videos, make banners, infographics, and other media content
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of a high standard.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating visual branding, interface design and online marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments.
- Graphic Design Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in design tools such Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Experience with transitions, animation and motion design.
- Conceptual thinking and technical implementation.
- Spanish native
- Interest in blockchain and new technologies.
- 100% remote and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.