We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Test implemented designs.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines for our WordPress site.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Remote, full-time work.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and grow your career.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a leader in cryptocurrency news coverage.