BeInCrypto is looking for a Data Analyst. As the Web Analyst, you will own deep-dive insight and reporting across channel performance and online customer journeys. You will be part of a small team and be responsible for the growth and development of the function.
What is BeInCrypto?
BeInCrypto is an unbiased news site that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the internet. We are committed to providing accurate, up-to-date, and trustworthy information so that our readers can make the right decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Web analytics experience, ideally using Google Analytics (360).
- Exposure to customer data analysis & querying is preferable – SQL, BigQuery.
- Data visualisation experience Google Data Studio.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- BigQuery knowledge.
- Google Data Studio.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.