We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director to lead Be[ɪɴ]Crypto’s creative department. Design master. Magnificent mediator. Highly skilled multitasker.
The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic design and product department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers.
You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Assess the gaps in capacities and proactively react by hiring new team members
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist product, social media and sales teams in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet customers’ requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 7 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Additional skills preferred:
- Available to work during CET business hours.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Other European languages.
- Strong interest in the latest developments in Crypto & Blockchain.
- Previous experience in FinTech.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you?
Come join Be[ɪɴ]Crypto!