At BE[IN]CRYPTO we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
BE[IN]CRYPTO is looking for an amazing Content Strategist to join our Spanish team! You’ll use data-driven insights to create a content plan that will help us reach our business goals. Your mission? Find ways to make content even better. It’ll be your job to increase engagement with our content and really maximize our potential. Get ready for an awesome challenge!
You will be the mind, voice, and owner of the Spanish Editorial department. Your expertise will be keeping up with industry trends, so you’ll get to choose what we write about and take care of our loyal readers. Acing this role means being able to juggle multiple projects at once while keeping everyone happy.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze BIC Spain (LATAM)’s competitors and target audience.
- Uncover crypto trends and uncover user behavior to shape BIC ES’s comprehensive content/technical strategy.
- Create and put into action a content strategy with an editorial calendar to build up readership.
- Recruit writers and editors, and help them grow their skillset.
- Provide insightful guidance across strategic projects, plus devise content testing frameworks to make content development more uniform globally as well as locally.
- Share insights with upper management in an understandable yet succinct way.
- Check accuracy of articles/stories, propose edits as needed.
- Manage the editorial team’s budget.
- Join meetings with the publisher or publication board to talk about matters related to the publication.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- Knowledge and interest in the world of cryptocurrency (it is a must).
- Good knowledge of google analytics, Ahrefs, search console and other analytical tools
- Spanish as your native language.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress).
- Proven work experience in an analytics / management / editorial role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great knack for project management and loving the details.
- Ability to manage a complex, remote-first team with a variety of different perspectives and working styles.
- A collaborative approach to working with stakeholders with a variety of reasoned views and expectations.
- Ability to leverage a professional network to achieve business objectives, and grow the team as the business matures.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no borders, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BE[IN]CRYPTO family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BE[IN]CRYPTO team:
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 14 different languages.
If you feel that being a Spanish Content Strategist is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter and portfolio. As our internal company language is English, please make sure to submit your CV in English.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- A short test assignment: we would like to know more about your experience and main achievements.
- An interview with our hiring manager and our manager advisor: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!