We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining learning content to achieve our business goals.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing and video production skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well to deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop learning courses’ content, style, and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content (text, videos, images, and banners).
- Make highly converted content.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands-on experience with copywriting.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Online Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related experience preferred).
- 2+ years of experience, preferably within an advertising and/or media agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Assessments will be given on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Basic understanding of number relationships, media math, and terminology.Previous working experience in instructional design for 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts
- MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar relevant field
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.