We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining learning content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing and video production skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop learning courses’ content, style, and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content (text, videos, images, and banners).
- To make highly-convert content.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands-on experience with video production tools (Blender) and copywriting.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Job Functional Area
EdTech crypto/blockchain-related industry