We are seeking a motivated and savvy Commercial Content Editor (remote) to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
What Will You Do?
- Develop, edit, coordinate, and manage all sponsored content needs, creation, organization. Convey the client’s desired message. Work with the client to nail down an out-of-the-box branded content angle.
- Manage the team of writers, hire new writers.
- Process scam checks of all incoming clients.
- Maintain brand standards and brand voice, follow style guidelines and adapt them to sponsored content.
- Support strategic company initiatives by helping to develop B2B blog and products.
- Manage and communicate with those assigned to your projects by delegating assignments/tasks, time managing, and elevating the quality of their writing.
- Maintain monthly reports on how sponsored content is performing, lead efforts to improve existing content, and develop new content ideas for the clients.
- Recognize potential issues and problems and know when to escalate and propose solutions where possible.
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Passion for the crypto industry, with a high level of baseline knowledge and desire to continue learning.
Key skills required:
- Available to work during CET business hours.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Additional skills preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, or related field.
- Other European languages.
- Experience in FinTech.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact. And getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.