We are looking for a remote Channel Account Manager to build successful and lucrative relationships with company partners: resellers, PR and marketing agencies, advertising platforms, marketplaces, partner companies, partner products and others.
What Will You Do?
- Optimize inventory placements by partner, and partner sub source (where applicable) relative to KPI targets.
- Manage advertiser-level monthly budgets, and allocate budget to partners based on performance and scale.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure we are making requisite adjustments to meet evolving filtering, scheduling, and budgeting requirements.
- Identify additional optimization opportunities (demographics, geo, time of day, etc.).
- Analyze business results and provide reporting across different inventory channels.
- Provide strategic recommendations, insights, and guidance to Sales and Marketing teams.
- Aid in design, measurement, evaluation and recommendations of A/B testing with the goal of optimizing ROI.
- Drive development of new reports and enhancements to existing reports. Continually work to automate existing manual reporting processes.
- Broaden scope of KPIs for marketing channels. Drive optimization based on customer centric metrics.
- Identify business trends and shifts, and recommend data-driven responses and recommendations.
- Conduct research on and provide insight into industry/competitive marketing trends.
Key skills required:
- Available to work during CET business hours.
- Professional English proficiency, please send your CV in English.
- Business Acumen.
- Organizational Skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
Additional skills preferred:
- Other European languages.
- Experience in FinTech.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.