At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re on the lookout for an awesome B2B Marketing Manager to join our Marketing crew and help us revamp and execute marketing strategies that’ll boost revenue and strengthen relationships with important clients. You’ll be working closely with the Sales team to re-imagine the whole lead gen, sales content, and nurture process.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement B2B marketing strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives, focusing on media sales;
- Work closely with the sales team to create sales strategies that align with the overall marketing plan;
- Brainstorm and construct lead-generating, demand-increasing campaigns tailored to individual clients’ needs;
- Develop full-funnel B2B campaigns to grab leads, crank up demand, and nurture those leads;
- Come up with lead magnets, case studies and incentive programs;
- Keep tabs on web3, crypto, blockchain etc. – track trends, do research etc. for new opportunities & effective strategies;
- Plan & execute marketing campaigns that are on time and within budget while sticking to the strategy;
- Collaborate with content creators for website/social media traffic & engagement;
- Develop and manage a budget for marketing activities while making sure resources get used efficiently for maximum ROI & revenue growth;
- Measure results of their efforts incl. KPIs like ROI plus key learnings which will be reported back to senior management.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on media sales;
- Experience in a media sales agency;
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English;
- Broad understanding and experience working with web3, crypto, and blockchain technologies (it’s a must);
- Proven experience in managing marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building and maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Remote working experience.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- The BeInCrypto Marketing Team makes BIC social media channels look fancy. They work with global community management, explore the audience, perform PR and B2B marketing activities and launch marketing campaigns.
- The team consists of 8 amazing people.
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 13 different languages.
If you feel that being a B2B Marketing Manager at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV in English with a cover letter and portfolio.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
- A short test assignment: we would like to know more about your experience and main achievements.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!