The blockchain and crypto community is very active in Asia. There are several hot spots on the map there. Among them are Singapore and Hong Kong which represent an English-speaking Asian market and the most interesting in terms of partnership opportunities. We are interested in a proactive and passionate person who has a deep understanding of the English-speaking Asian blockchain community and is ready to represent our brand in the region.
Previous partnership/sales/biz dev experience is required.
- PM Asia will represent the company in the crypto and blockchain community. He/she will be the first contact point of our company in English-speaking Asia with the primary focus on HK and Singapore.
- The ultimate goal of the PM’s work is to integrate the company into the local communities and make sure that our brand is well known in the region.
- PM Asia conducts market analyses, research, and reach outs to potential partners.
- Is supervised and reports to the Head of the Department who sets up the partnership goals and priorities according to the company’s objectives, mission, and vision.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships and the company’s objectives.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Attend meetings to serve as a representative of our organization.
- Represent our site in the crypto industry and beyond, online and in real-life events.
- Become our primary point of contact through leaders, influencers, PR managers, and your counterparts in other crypto companies. Foster strong relationships with them on a daily basis.
- Organize meetings, conference calls, and interviews with persons of interest.
- Attend thematic conferences and local crypto meetups to expand our portfolio of contacts and ultimately the company’s influence.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.