We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as points of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
What is BeInCrypto?
BeInCrypto is an unbiased news site that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the internet. We are committed to providing accurate, up-to-date, and trustworthy information so that our readers can make the right decisions.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build a Marketing Plan for the client’s campaign, keeping it up to date on an ongoing basis and sharing its content with team members.
- Grow customer retention.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, and trusted client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Constant development and improvement of the commercial product line. We are extremely open to creative people and new ideas.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Expert in website development, marketing, digital marketing, and internet technology.
- Deep understanding of crypto industry trends.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data (experience in working with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, MS Excel).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.