We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Partnership team to deliver the best approach to the management of agreements with our partners. Be[ɪɴ]Crypto has a wide range of partners in different areas and domains. Your primary focus will be on implementing the agreements made by Partnership Managers.
You are our perfect candidate if you are fine with a routine job. You are stress-resistant, polite, and positive-minded, you like clear guidelines and feel comfortable talking to people from different cultures and backgrounds. You need to be persistent and strict when it comes to the implementation of tasks – don’t hesitate to ask, send reminders, and insist.
- To manage the implementation of agreements with partners.
- To participate in the projects’ implementation.
- To track the progress of the publications of the partner’s materials.
- To assist the Head of the Department with other daily tasks.
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Provide product and technical support to partners.
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation.
- Develop a business plan to improve sales and profitability.
- Work with development, marketing, and services teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities.
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities.
- Oversee partner rewards and recognition programs.
- Organize partner meetings to discuss any issues and updates.
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or related experience preferred).
- 2+ years of experience, preferably within an advertising and/or media agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Assessments will be given on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Basic understanding of number relationships, media math, and terminology.
- Consistent and dependable work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable with excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.