We offer the opportunity to carry out your internship in one of the main News agencies worldwide specialized in cryptographic technology, privacy, and fintech.
What do we offer you?
The opportunity to improve your skills, current knowledge and acquire new skills.
Be part of a global company where you can learn and share knowledge with a team of young professionals worldwide who are specialists in the crypto ecosystem.
The opportunity to be a part of interesting projects by doing a variety of tasks every day.
Daily tasks can include:
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Sales department support.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- “Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in
- a timely fashion”.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Work on customer success.
- No experience is needed, just a desire to learn and a proactive attitude.
- We are looking for seniors or graduates in Public Relations, International Relations, or branches for purposes that have an interest in cryptographic technology.
- Native Russian speaker preferably with knowledge of English, although it is not a requirement.
This is an unpaid internship with a remuneration perspective after 3 months of satisfactory completion of the internship.