Imagine a community of students taking action toward their dreams and living happier lives. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (remote) who will lead our e-learning project and help people to change their lives for the better.
Key goals for the candidate will be: developing our educational platform and in-house courses production, as well as reaching business metrics. Success requires understanding how to create business value by deeply understanding learner needs and delivering the right learning content, packaged the right way at the right time and place.
This is a critical role that requires collaboration with data science, design, and marketing across our main business lines. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong communicator and problem solver. It’s a complex but thrilling challenge.
What Will You Do?
- Set and meet business and user targets and deliver against corporate priorities.
- Work with data and marketing, constantly monitor our user behaviors and key metrics to find opportunities to develop experiences that learners need.
- Coordinate work by multiple teams to successfully create assets for all online learning experiences (e-learning and m-learning environments).
- Lead the architecture, design, and creation of the full learning experience online.
- Support project progress through tasks including on-platform planning and implementation, reviews for accessibility, and others as they arise.
- Contribute to the overall student experience primarily through the learning environment, lesson design, and lesson improvements.
- Coordinate work on development, UX, and UI.
- Lead user feedback (e.g. usability studies) sessions.
- Write detailed user stories and create and design detailed product road maps.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven product management experience in EdTech or similar industries.
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Experience in agile methodologies.
- Passion about the education and blockchain space.
- Collaborating with fully remote teams.
- Proficiency in early-process techniques such as wireframing, flowcharts, prototyping,
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing user feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, and integrating that information into a cohesive design.
- Experience writing detailed user stories, handling a backlog and product roadmap.
- Familiarity with analytics tools to monitor users’ behavior and drop-off points (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel, or others).
- Great attention to detail.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in FinTech and EdTech.
- Experience in decentralised platforms building.
- Knowledge in blockchain technologies.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact. And getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- The position is 100% remote. No offices or fixed working places.